Withdrawal & Dismissal
- A clear calendar month's notice in writing or a month's fee in lieu there of must be given before a pupil can be withdrawn.
- All dues have to be cleared before the T.C. is issued. In respect of withdrawl in April/May, the fee for June, will also be charged.
- Pupils who are absent from school for six consecutive days without permission may have their names removed from school rolls and will be re-admitted, only if there is a vacancy.
- Those who fail two years in succession will be withdrawn from the school.
- In case conduct of the pupil Parents/Guardians and injurious to the moral of the school, the pupil is liable to be dismissed.